Each piece of our jewelry is handcrafted and therefore delicate. Please take care of your jewelry so you can enjoy them as long as possible.
1. Take off your jewelry before you perform any sports.
2. Do not wear your jewelry when you are sleeping.
3. Keep your jewelry away from water. Do not leave them on while showering.
4. Gently clean your jewelry with a soft and clean cloth once in a while.
5. Keep your chains clasped to keep them from getting tangled.
6. Try not to expose your jewelry to everyday chemicals such as hair products, cosmetics, perfumes, or direct sunlight, as they are likely to damage them.
7. Avoid getting beaded or threaded pearl jewelry wet, they may lose their sheen.
8. Do not clean leather jewelry with water or soap. This will damage them.